Thursday, January 21, 2016

Explaining My Absence

Hey, Spies! meganisawesome3 here, and it seems like it's been forever. Probably because it has xD. I would like to take a moment and explain my absence from Woozworld and Woozworld Spies.

Let me start off by saying Woozworld, and Woozworld Spies especially, have changed me so much. They've both been wonderful for me and I am so grateful for both <3. Now, this doesn't quite explain my absence, does it.

Anyways, I've been absent for multiple reasons and I will explain to you why:

  • High School Soccer: I have always been an avid soccer player, and I'm currently in 8th grade, meaning that high school soccer is right around the corner for me. I have started to try and become more focused with this (getting in shape, practicing, etc.). It would be an AMAZING opportunity to be on my high school soccer team and represent my school since soccer is a huge part of my life and has had a major impact. Not only this, but in my school, there are SO many girls/boys who play soccer. A lot of people will be trying out.
  • School: I'm now in a new semester. Which means more classes, and more work. I take pride in my grades 1) because sometimes I can be an over-achiever xD (but I love working hard anyways!) and 2) I have to keep my grades up in order to try out and (hopefully) play high school soccer.
  • Woozworld Complications: To be totally honest, I feel like I've been neglecting Woozworld recently. I haven't been on as much (due to reasons above) but also because I was getting a little obsessed with it. And it's time for me to focus. I still love Woozworld! Don't get me wrong, but I needed to take a break from it for a while. I'm sure some of you have experienced the same thing with being obsessed with Woozworld, and then you're totally over it. But I've been trying to get back on it, but not to the point where I'm obsessed x). Another thing: when I'm gone for too long, I have NO idea what's rare and what's not anymore. I logged on yesterday, and it seemed as if the value of WNS shorts had gone way down. Way down. I know I don't believe in the rarity of objects, but I'm glad things are starting to become much more even.
With all this said! I will try and get back on and post. Much more. You can expect something "real" the week before, or the week of Valentine's day depending on my schedule.

And one last thing. Can someone (some people) comment down below, message me, or even EMAIL me (meganwoozworld13@gmail.com) the things that are and aren't "rare" anymore? Thanks x)

Side note: With my absence, I haven't been able to renovate & open my maze! I will renovate the unit (it still looks like Christmas threw up in there) and reopen it between February 14th and 17th. Thank you guys so much for all your patience and tolerance with me <3

I look forward to posting again!

It's good to be back.

meganisawesome3


No comments:

Post a Comment