Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Maze Answers!

Hey Spies, it's Rosie, and here is a guide with pictures for how to complete the Mother's day quiz! x)

Step 1) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 2) Click the tile in the left corner (To the left of my woozen)
Step 3) Click the tile in the upper left corner, just like last time
Step 4) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 5) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 6)Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 7) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 8) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 9) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 10) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 11) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 12) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 13) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 14) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 15) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 16) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen
Step 17) Click the circled tile in front of my woozen

Ta-Da! You're done! The prize is an I Love Mom T-Shirt, which had already existed, so if you have it, you know get a free second colorable one xD

Hope I helped! x) Until next time! <3
xoxo ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment